On a guided tour, access some of the most exclusive parts of the stadium. Take a seat in the England dressing room, absorb the atmosphere in the royal box, visit the VIP areas used to entertain guests on match days, get a birds eye view from the top of a stand and imagine the roar of the crowd as you run out of the player’s tunnel to pitch side.
Highlights of the tour include:
Visit to the England Dressing Room and Twickenham Tunnel
· Sit in the seat of your favourite player
· Learn what happens on match day
· See the historic cast iron baths
The view from the Royal Box
· Get to sit in the best seats in the stadium
· See where the England coaching team sit on match day
· Access some of the rooms used to host RFU guests on match days
Tunnel and pitch-side view
· See the player messaging in the tunnel
· Run out of the tunnel
· Take in the pitch-side view
Tours do not run on match/event operation days
Disabled Access: The stadium tour route is fully accessible.
Customers are recommended to arrive at least 20 minutes before the start of their tour. Tours start from the England Rugby Store in Twickenham’s South Stand.
Vouchers are only valid for the date and time booked on the tour and all tours are guided and have a fixed capacity for the comfort and enjoyment of visitors.